- Completely beginner-friendly!
- It’s like playing a game
- Everything about making money online is included
- TOTAL ‘shiny object syndrome’ KILLER!
- All-in-one online business kit
- Proven results, people FINISH this course
- It’s very clear and actionable
- TRUE step-by-step training
- It’s fun and playful, and some have even said addictive!
- No skills, knowledge or other software tools needed
About the app
Hammock Suite is a complete start to finish system for making money online, making the old style of learning look like a total money-sucking and time-consuming joke.
This easy to follow ‘game’ makes affiliate sales, list building and floods of traffic as simple as “go here, click this, paste there”
You’ll receive gifts like downloadable, done-for-you resources and high-end software tools… as well as real, actual physical gifts shipped to your home.
No messing around, no guesswork and no tricky complicated bits. I’ve never seen anything faster, easier and smarter than this.
With Hammock Suite you can:
- How Affiliate Marketing using marketing lists works
- Why they should be building lists (giving them a done-for-you SaaS)
- How to get traffic (giving them access to a brand new tool getting buyer leads for as little as a few cents)
- How to do it safely (giving them software access & training to easy traffic hack software tools)
- How to automate, scale and grow We’ve covered everything and will be looking for great resources to recommend to our members – including products to recommend they promote, so we’ll be looking for YOUR launches to send more traffic from hundreds of highly trained, engaged and empowered affiliate marketers.
Watch it in action
Why you need this:
You dream about making money online.
Getting started is hard, overwhelming, frustrating and … can SUCK…
This frustration and negativity are bad for society who want to improve their living as a whole. We believe when our people are succeeding they have more money, more hope, freedom and passion!
That is why Hammock Suite was created.
They’ve removed the frustration and overwhelm by doing 99% of the work for you. And that remaining 1%? They’ve gamified it in a way we’ve never seen done before.
When you buy Hammock Suite you’ll get their hands on an entire start to finish make money system – plus the option to join the Hammock Suite challenge, giving you tangible missions to complete in order to achieve success online AND win some awesome physical rewards in the process!
How does it work:
- Step 1: Join Hammock Suite from this page and start playing
- Step 2: Straight after completing your first action, you’ll receive your first reward! from premium digital downloads to physical goods, you can collect them all.
- Step 3: You’ll receive the tools and training you need for a traffic getting, lead generating and sales converting online business
- Step 4: profit and profit over and over
What you are getting:
Hosted & Managed DFY Funnels:
Their choice of 5 (with 70 different niche funnels to choose from) completely done for you/managed affiliate marketing funnels
(They do EVERYTHING for you, including pages built, hosted and lifetime email promos sent on your behalf with their affiliate links on all pages and in all promos forever)
YT Engine Software Access:
Never-before released a YouTube ad targeting software suite
(it discovers untapped goldmines for a few cents per lead)
- Generate targeted YouTube video channel audits, with export function
- Find laser targeted audiences and exact channels for cheap ads
- YT keyword generator, dominate niches a month with this add-on
(each function has 10 search credits per month for starter members – or 60 per month for our deluxe members)
Traffic Ivy Membership:
Alternative traffic software membership, allows them to test their campaigns with free traffic first and then take winning campaigns to (cheaply) paid for REAL results
Hammock Suite Shortcut (Video Series):
Step by step video training showing them how to use this suite of software, perfect for complete beginners.
Hammock Suite Challenge:
They have taken each action and broken it down into fun, manageable milestones.
Complete all of these community and mentor supported activities and they’ll ship them an exclusive Hammock Suite hammock (no shipping required)
What are the upgrade:
OTO1: Ultimate Survivor Stash
OTO2: Hammock Suite Whitelabel
OTO3: Hammock Suite Reseller
|Earn 100% commissions on all one-time products in the funnel, plus 50% lifetime commissions of all recurring products in the funnel|
ATTENTION: Get These Extra, Exclusive Bonus And 100% Free If You Take Action Today & Purchase This Product Using One Of The Buttons On This Page.
(PUT YOUR BONUS HERE)
Begin making money online with very little knowledge.
- No Installation needed
- Simple User Interface
- No Hidden fees
- None at this time
Good Customer Support
Good Tutorial Video
Good Value for Money